Monday, September 15, 2008

Summer Fun

Summers rock because I get to stay home with my babies. We spent COUNTLESS hours at the pool, hung out on the lake, visited the waterparks and amusement parks, hung out with Cristie (my bestie) and we all got really good tans! :)
The girls got to sneak away for a weekend in Galveston. We ate and swam and shopped and ate and shopped some more! I'm so glad we got to spend a weekend on the Seawall before the hurricane. Who knows when it will ever be the same again! :(
Drew started a new job and we are now back in the full swing of things at school, but summer was AWESOME while it lasted!

2 comments:

Lynn and Matt said...

I'm first to comment!!
I love your heading picture---it's almost time to take a new one at Thanksmas 2008!

Anonymous said...

yeah that weekend was fun.. best pina coladas ever! hopefully galveston won't be too bad for repair from the hurricane. i love you!