Monday, January 5, 2009

A "Cupcake Adventure!"... Thanks, Santa!

So, Caraline really really really wanted one of the newest 'hot items' of the season... "Girl Gourmet's" Cupcake Maker. Silly Santa delivered, and we've been making messes ever since! I just had to share these cute little pictures for my blog readers! :) She begged and begged all Christmas Day to make some cupcakes, so we finally got it out after her nap. First batch was way runny and got all over the microwave. Second batch had icing pouring all over the table and floor... what a mess! We finally got it right on the third try but it was a littel drippy, as you can see. After Christmas, our second attempt ran much smoother. Believe it or not, she loved those things. They tasted a little bit like styrofoam to me... Yuk!

1 comment:

Lynn and Matt said...

Cute pictures and cute post. I guess your getting back to reality. I have another week of vacation and I hope to get caught up on all of my blogging!