Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Our Summer....

So... we have run from "here to there" all summer long! It has been very different from last summer: where the kids and I slept in every day, picked up lunch, hung at the pool, and came back home to be lazy. This summer has been jam-packed all but 3 or 4 days... no joke! We have been swimming, movie-going, and visiting family & friends... daily! I guess that's why I haven't posted a blog lately, so here I am playing catch-up. We are absolutely DREADING school starting up at the end of August, BUT!... we have one last hoorah! We are headed for a big family "vacay" to Lake Livingston this weekend. I promise to put pictures up of that when we get back! :)

3 comments:

Lynn and Matt said...

Busy, busy summer! I hope you guys have fun this weekend and we hope to see you in the next couple of weeks. Jess, when do you and the kids start back to school?

Anonymous said...

this summer flew by, didn't it? we had a lot of fun though!! can't wait for this weekend to go camping. ^_^ love you!

Misty said...

Looks like you keep an action pack summer!!!!