Sunday, September 13, 2009

First Day of School

Caraline is officially a kindergartner now! Caleb is now in the 4th grade... they are both soooo smart and are learning so much just in the first couple of weeks of school. I cannot believe how fast they are growing up! I wish I could slow down time and keep them young and innocent for as long as possible, but I love seeing who they are becoming with each new day! We are so blessed to have such sweet, caring, and obedient children from Heaven above :) They bring joy to all who are blessed to know and love them. We try very hard to teach them humility and to love Jesus, their creator!

4 comments:

Lynn and Matt said...

They are so cute and getting SOOO big! I hope everyone got off to a good start. We will talk with you soon!

Amanda said...

They are so cute! And I love the halloween pictures in your header.

Misty said...

Hi! They are so cute! I have a Kindergartener and a 4th grader too!!!

Otte, Party of Five said...

thanks, ya'll! i loved these pictures :)