Monday, October 31, 2016

A Happy Happy Halloween

Really enjoyed spending Halloween with friends and family this year... Christian waited all year to wear cousin Urijah's skeleton costume. He and Olivia were a perfect little pair! Caleb and his friend, Jacob, thought they would be super 'punny' this year while Caraline and Abby looked AMAZING in their Kilgore Rangerette inspired costumes (since they went to Rangerette Camp together this summer).  We searched high and low for each piece... thanks to Lala, they had costume made blue satin hoop skirts.  Thank you, Lala!!!





2 comments:

Matthew said...

I was curious to know where you got each piece of the Kilgore College Rangerette costume. I think that'd be a unique idea for a Halloween costume. If you can inform me where you got each piece & maybe see if Lala could make me a blue satin hoop skirt, I'd appreciate it. Thank you very much!

Sincerely,

Matthew

Matthew said...

I was curious to know where you got each piece of the Kilgore College Rangerette costume. I think that would be a unique idea for a Halloween costume. I'd appreciate it if you can inform me where you got each piece. Also, I was wondering if you'd be so kind and see if your friend Lala could make a blue satin hoop skirt for me. Thank you very much!

Sincerely,

Matthew

innesmatthewc@gmail.com