Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day with Mom and Babin family!!!

Santa was soooo good to these kids! I'm not so sure Caraline deserved it though... she's quite the little "princess" sometimes. Caleb sent a letter to Santa for the both of them. He asked for a remote control car and an MP3 player while Caraline wanted a Cupcake Maker and new doll to be "Haylee" doll's sister (since there is NO WAY she's getting a real sister!). As you can see, they got everything they wanted and more. Her new doll, "Kaylee", is so darn cute and says the sweetest little phrases. Caleb is just 'too cool' with some of the music he's already downloaded like Oasis, Aerosmith, Hoobastank, Bush, and T.I. Spending time with family was very special and the best comfort food ever was soooo yummy! This marked the 3rd and 4th Christmases... two more to go.

3 comments:

Cristie :) said...

Okay I have so many comments! First I must say that you three girls looked so darn cute! However the matching scarves you and Jalee have were just too cool...I need me one! Secondly I think everytime I see a picture of your Meemaw I get jealous! That woman is just gorgeous! The picture of her and Caraline is just to die for! That will be a cherished picture for a very long time! Ugghh...just the whole danged family was just too cute! I'm jealous...have I said that already? Well I am! It makes me miss my family and my extended portion too---YOU!!!! Glad you had a very Merry CHRISTmas! :)

Tiffany and Co. said...

Love all your pics!!! I guess that is what people miss about "Home for the Holidays"- that picture perfect family!!! Sweet family!! I saw Misty Tannery over the holidays, she was happy to find you through my blog!!! It's a small world!

Misty said...

Hi!! Looks like your kids had a WONDERFUL Christmas!!