Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was THE BEST! We had so much fun at Memaw and Papaw's house. We got to kiss all over baby Chase and eat lots of good food. We got up Friday morning to go check out all of the big sales. I already have almost all of my shopping DONE! After a yummy cookout at Mom and Chuck's, Drew and I snuck away Friday night, with Dustin, to go see "Four Christmases"... it was such a funny movie! We spent Saturday morning helping Memaw set up her tree of 'dolls', taking pictures, and having lunch with my Momma. The rest of the weekend, at home, was spent watching holiday movies under a blanket and putting up the rest of the Christmas decorations. We cannot WAIT for Christmas... our school break starts December 19th! Woo-hoo!!!

5 comments:

Jamikay said...

Aww.. I loved your blog. It was so amazing. I love all the family photos. I can't wait to get Jarrod to do some like that. I am so glad that we all got the chance to see everyone. I can't wait til Christmas. I love all of you.

Tiffany and Co. said...

Okay, yall are definatly the CUTEST FAMILY. Totally perfect a boy and a girl!!! You lucky girl!!! I am impressed you are so far ahead in the Christmas shopping game. I haven't even started!!! Maybe one of these years I will get it together!!!

Lynn and Matt said...

I like the blanket pictures--cute idea! I may have to steal that idea for my next photo shoot!

Stacey said...

Hi, I am a friend of Lynn's and I use to work with your sister Jalee...just wanted to tell you that you have a beautiful family!

Stacey said...

I went to school with Lynn, we were in the same class. I worked with Jalee at Home Plus. I hope she gets a blog too! Y'all have a Merry Christmas!